Talent Acquisition Consultant (TAC)
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Remuneration: £30K - £40K (depending on experience)
Due to growth Ebeni is looking to bring onboard a Talent Aquisition Consultant (TAC).
The TAC will directly assist the HRM in supporting and driving the Ebeni’s people strategy and core values.
The role of the TAC is to help Ebeni acquire excellent employees. Responsible for the ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with the
candidates, internal teams, current employees and the external sources. This role has a wide scope covering the whole of the employee lifecycle focusing on the roll-out of a new HR Information System (HRIS) maintenance /resourcing/talent management into onboarding and metrics.
Whilst operationally focused day to day, this role also requires a strategic focus on long-term needs, cost efficiency and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To maintain and be involved in the continuous development of a paperless HR function.
o Utilise full resources of the HRIS (HoRISon) covering initially:
▪ Resourcing Process
▪ Full on-boarding process
Resourcing / Talent Management
• Supporting the recruitment process of hiring permanent, temporary / fixed term/subcontractors
o Determine current staffing needs with the Business Unit Leaders (BUL’s) / HRM and produce forecasts
o Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
o Lead employment branding initiatives with guidance
o Source candidates to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
o Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening, tests calls etc.)
▪ Screening CV’s, storing appropriately in line with DP/GDPR rules and distributing to the relevant recruiters
▪ Conveying feedback to candidates and PSL in a professional and timely manner
▪ Arranging interviews for successful candidates and supporting the rejection process
▪ Ensuring the smooth running of all diary management/room bookings and maintenance /interviews/tests/ presentations, including setting up of facilities beforehand
o Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
o LinkedIn / PSL and relationship maintenance
o Attending fairs / promotional /seminars/events and be actively involved in attracting and retaining new employees (LinkedIn / Internet marketing) and growing our Associate pool
o Maintaining relevant metrics
o Liaising with the HRM / Directors regarding offers of employment and offer/contract administration/welcome packs
• Providing a point of contact from introduction to offer through the employee life cycle to the first day and handover to the business
o Arranging new starter inductions and all relevant administration with the HR team
o Be prepared to be involved in workshops for HR updates/training sessions
The Right Candidate will have the following Qualifications/Experience:
• Proven experience as talent acquisition manager preferably for high-value engineering/consultancy roles
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and databases
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
• Understanding of selection methods and techniques
• Qualified to implement psychometric testing – preferably Level A and Level B (OPQ) recognised by The British Psychological Society (BPS).
• Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles and HR function
• Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email effectively
• A good understanding of GDPR and the requirements within HR and the general business
• Current knowledge of HR / Resourcing Laws (i.e. agency regulations) and Regulations
Apply for this job
« Back to careers page