Contract type: Permanent
Location: Corsham and home working
Renumeration: £30-45K + Bens
Ebeni Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Safety Engineer to join our talented team, working with
world-class clients on complex, safety critical programmes.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead tasks and manage smaller projects, while undertaking
safety engineering activities, as defined by the Project Safety Plans and in compliance with the
principles identified in the Safety Management System (SMS).
• Identifying and creating evidence to support system assurance, using safety related activities, to
support the traceability of the system safety requirements to the implementation and
• Participating in / running hazard identification and risk assessment workshops with customers.
• Carrying out Hazard Analysis to define safety requirements and detailed technical system
analysis, to demonstrate that safety requirements can be met.
• Developing safety arguments and safety cases to support assurance and certification activities,
including the identification of appropriate evidence to show the arguments are reasonable,
well-constructed and justified.
• Undertaking safety analysis by the application of appropriate regulatory requirements,
legislation, tools and techniques.
• Liaising with system developers, certification bodies, Operators, Operational Engineering,
Systems Engineering and Facilities Management as necessary with regard to safety.
• Operating as part of a team and as an individual with good communication and interpersonal
skills, able to estimate and then effectively work to, time and budget.
• Carrying out reviews of third-party safety analysis (FMECA, FTA, ETA etc.).
• Ensuring business is consistently delivered in accordance with the Ebeni core values.
• Successful candidates will be degree educated in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related disciplines and will have worked as a Safety Engineer, with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience. • Knowledge or experience in the Defence, Aviation and/or Aerospace domains would be ideal. • Applicants will have had experience of the application of safety and risk engineering processes, to identify hazards, assess risk and implement controls to reduce risk to an acceptable level. • You will also have experience of working directly with clients and of presenting information and findings accurately and concisely. • Security Clearance (SC) must be either held or able to be attained.
Ebeni is a people-centric company, which respects individual aspirations as well as promoting benefit to all parties: our customers, employees and society.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We take particular pride in our reputation and recognise that this is built on the commitment and skills of those who represent Ebeni. It is our priority to treat people well, help them develop and give them a rewarding working life. Ebeni’s success depends on motivated, committed, trusted employees and associates, who feel they can play a part in helping the business grow.
Ebeni provides employee benefits including:
• Employer stakeholder pension contribution
• Private medical healthcare
• Life assurance
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Position: Safety Engineer
Location: Corsham and homeworking
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary range: £30 to £45,000 per annum – dependent on experience
Ebeni Ltd is committed to monitoring and maintaining equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.